Join our team
We are always on the lookout for suitably qualified candidates to join our dynamic team of experts and consultants. The following attributes are preferred, but exceptions can be made.
- A minimum of two years experience in a professional environment in a related field.
- A minimum of a Master’s degree in natural resources management-related disciplines, such as agriculture, geography, ecology, climatology, hydrometeorology. Qualifications and experience in climate change adaptation and mitigation, ecosystem-based adaptation, food security issues, international development, environmental economics, capacity building, social development will also be considered.
- Strong analytical skills: quantitative and qualitative techniques.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent social and communication skills in spoken and written English and French.
- A willingness to undertake frequent and extensive travel to remote areas in developing countries.
- An ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Please send your CV in French and English, along with a short cover letter and contact details of two referees to email@example.com
You can also fill in the following questionnaire here to be part of our expert and consultant network.